![]() |
| improve your blog |
It is the basic question that how you improve your blog post after starting writing articles you have to find many ways to improve your blog
I have listed some good points to update your blog:-
- make call-to-action
Foer every offer or for collecting emails you form a call-to-action I mean a lead collecting source.
Bt the help of this quick action step you can increase your productivity easily.
Okay !! give it a try
- Interlinking {improve your blog]
Yea it is the most essential part of the article as well as of blog.
If you are writing something cool and passing link juice from one article to second it will help you decrease productivity and it also deal with any "SEO" related misconception.
Read this proper guide to improve your blog in a different way
- Share it
![]() |
| improve blog post |
Share what you post on your blog.
Yes it's an another basic factor to keep your blog updated.
Share what you have in your bucket with other peoples.
BECAUSE "sharing is caring"
- Images are more productive
Have you ever heard about this saying that "one image is worth 1000's of words"
Images are also a general source of "seo" I mean you can pin any image with Pinterest and i'm sure we will get some awesome results in future.
Create creative stuff and images are also use to be original.
- Make categories for every single micro-niche
It is easy and suitable for everyone to I mean for article and for readers {for both}
It is also must because your readers have to be clear about your blog that if they visit there they will find this.
I mean...everything you should have to know about the site.
- Develop content for social sites
Develop content for all search engines in my case I will be never going to build content for social bots I will produce only to fix the problem of novice
Create user-friendly content to improve your blog's value
- Headlines are the real game changer
Do you know brian Clark from copy blogger.....no ?
Okay !! let me tell you once brian said that only 80% of people sees your headlines and if they found eye-catchy then there is 10% chance of opening that article.
I think now it's clear in your mind what I said.
- conclusion
![]() |
| improve your blog |
So, here is the list we make for you.
If you didn't heard about these all then search on google and if you want to tell me something new you are always welcomed.
Tell us the new way to improve your blog if you knows.



No comments:
Post a Comment